CBD Plumbing Ltd are taking their business to the next level – after consultation with professionals they need to ramp up their business model, so that means more staff, more jobs.
This means they require a trained, or graduate plumbing estimator to be part of the team to help manage the ensuing growth.
This role is to provide support to the team by way of studying and interpreting plans and specifications, quantify materials and labour costs and completing quotations for submission to clients.
You must be able to monitor the workloads and juggle multiple tender closing dates, so as not to miss opportunities for the business. Pressure can arise with several tenders closing within close proximity – so knowing which are important is critical in the success of this role.
The ideal applicant will be a qualified tradesperson or trained QS, or someone willing to take up the challenge and learn.
For your part we will look for someone who can demonstrate:
- A sound knowledge of QS software,takeoff software, Word and Excel
- A sound knowledge of the plumbing industry
- An attention to detail, both professionally and personally
- Time management and document delivery
- Problem solving skills
- Communication with internal and external contacts
- Support you with ongoing training
- Ensure team activities are ongoing
- Make you welcome into the team